Mood swings

Woke up uneventfully, shaken by tremors of the not-much-at-all. You have to beg for scraps in order to get some quality moments of serendipity. Pretty much convinced now that there is not much left for me to do in this place, still just waiting for that same elusive miracle.

So I have decided to do the inevitable. With time running out and soon I will have to leave this island, perhaps it is best to set out the second reason I came here to do. Executing Plan B.

I still have it in my hearts of hearts to believe Plan A will bear some fruition. This is why I find myself slammed into a corner of not-much-at-all, because I keep hoping and hoping and hoping that maybe perhaps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike