Only the lonely

You're perfect, yes, it's true... but without me, you're only you.

Imagine (no pun intended) John Lennon without Yoko. That would be.. gasp!

I feel the urge to defecate as I write this but I withhold it for a little while longer. Meanwhile, I really would want to rest my head somehow seeing as that I have spent almost twelve long hours soaked into this tiny otherworldly thing most people would call a 'laptop' and coincidentally enough, it is on top of my lap and belly button while I lie in my light-deprived bed and the telly staring at me for hours now doing nothing and showing nothing as well. What a charmer I am, trying to lure out the scum that the world ever so needed. Hello scum, welcome to my world now where you can find your vivid imaginations come to life in the form of mutilated fungus and deformed fingernails consumed and enjoyed for pleasure in this not-so-alluring twisted and deluded fantasy of mine. The clown has woke up, it's time for bed. Milk and honey are scarce. The smiles are filled but the hearts are empty.

Just like me. Only the lonely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar