S2: Discord

LERIN
The assassins have reportedly gone mad of hearing about the rumours, Jervith. What is it that you will have me do?

JERVITH
None as of this moment, Lerin. I would rather savour it for the time being. Let us all take refuge at the fact that we are all witnessing a change in history so grand and mighty in scale that not even the prophet has the audacity to accomplish.

LERIN
Your heresy knows no bounds, Jervith.

JERVITH
Hah! Let them know and feel what it is like to walk amongst truest nobles. I hold no grudges whatsoever of my past, Lerin, and neither should you.

LERIN
I have always seen my past as an excuse to cultivate my ambition, as a matter of fact. It fuels me as much as gold fuels Armammoth’s.

JERVITH
Bah! That fucking dwarf knows nothing about ambition.

LERIN
And yet he has it all. Money, women, power, fame, you name it.

JERVITH
Tell me you are not jealous of the dwarf, Lerin.

LERIN
If only it was that easy to explain.

JERVITH
Let us go back to the topic at hand, shall we?

LERIN
Yes. About the assassins, Lothus came up to me earlier to mention Delanna does not fully approve of your involvement in this entire mission.

JERVITH
The cunt has not changed at all. Mark my words, Lerin, this woman will soon have hers. As will Armammoth or Shadis or Perrin or any of the unsung heroes of Corriven.

LERIN
Delanna also requests that you not be in tonight’s feast at the banquet.

JERVITH
I would have it no other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar