To the Struggler by the Struggler, and Ainhoa

Far be it for me to ask

and do the things as tall a task;

to love and cherish from afar,

be free unwilling to leave a scar,

some words were left unspoken;


In light and day,

dark paths my way;

it does not matter how;

if walks are buried in dunes of sand,

and no one's there to lend a hand,

mine life's curse that yours disavow;

when here on out

there's no sense to shout

it will not do to ask me now;

for in your word,

it is only absurd

should I decide to take a bow;


Your words to me may be sincere,

still I will wait until I hear

the endless whisper of deadest hope;

when time has come

from where we're from

to find the madness to elope;

one cannot say it will not happen

for in night sky the stars swim darken

as willed by you through horoscope;

so am I so stupid as to think

that love between us is at the brink?

Do we choose to wash with oil and soap?


Nope

I don't think so

We are

How we are

Where we are

When we are


Who we are together

with cadence we can weather;

the struggle is my truth,

but bliss is our youth,

what we are will make it happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike