In the shadows for my time

Minsan, sa aking kakahalubilo, things get out of hand. And it is in these madnesses that I have sought salvation unto myself. I have taken an olive branch and extended it to the far reaches of my known entities, both inwards and outwards, kasing-layo nang nararating ng timtimang kapalaluan. These days were meant for progress, but instead I find myself nibbling on to scraps of blessings however form they come because something about myself simply cannot keep up. Maaaring hindi ito mahalaga, subali't hindi ko lubos-maisip na ito'y anino lamang ng aking mga aabuting panahon. Hangga't ako ay biglang tatanda na lamang devoid of the potential deserved, none will have to bear the burden of these hopeless ruminations.

Far from the consequence brought about by an extended olive branch, I realise now na kailangan kong maglakad mag-isa. As it was always meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike