Busan: Mioseon hates me


Shinsegae 

I saw her today at half past five. She was beautiful as always, wore the classiest getup I've ever seen her sport, and she was walking towards the tube station heading towards somewhere. This was my opportunity to try to speak to her for probably the last time, but when she caught a glimpse of me walking towards her, she just dashed madly towards the first taxi she saw. 

There is no end to this pain, I reckon. She's never interested in wanting to explain why it has come to this. 

By the time she was about to come home at around eleven at night, she probably asked her father to fetch her and he eventually caught on me, like I was some kind of a criminal. I walked away not wanting any commotion and they met and went home soundly. 

Why can't these people just understand my misery? I need answers to move on. I need help the only way I know how. 

She's probably moved on farther than I have ever been. Safe in the arms of someone else's joy. My joy is tucked beneath the madness and suffering of those that have found true love and lost it. My life will never bear meaning as much as it did with the time I spent with Mioseon Park. I don't know if there ever will be a time for reconciliation and understanding. Or if I get another chance. All I know is that I'm running out of time. Three months in South Korea has been an extremely hostile experience for me. One that will always scar me for the rest of my life.

And I am excited to come back here one day hoping to turn what once was shit to gold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar