Open your mind and be adventurous

The overall turnaround of the daynight fiasco was some points shy from being the best day of my entire stay here. It was wholesome, dynamic and at times preposterous. Being with these people, it's becoming more and more different than being, say, in the old country where the horse is the only fun and the laughs are dirt cheap. It is growing steadily within me. It's refreshing, like squall rising up my nose. It's amazing what time can do in a highly dependent spat like me. And it's even more amazing what I can do about it.

The only double-edged blade I worry now is Oscar. I no longer have the proper and rational thinking in handling him. I pity him. He's sickly and he's sad, badly scarred spiritually and all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike