Back to cooking form

I was able to practice safe cooking earlier today no thanks to last night's unexpected turn of events.  I also think it's safe to assume now that I am back to my cooking regalia form. I was able to conjure up something neat I never expected was possible in my fire-burning apprenticeship. It was, well, just basically omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes and iceberg leaves, dashed with sprays of pepper and finish touched with olive oil. Magnifico! Although I personally think I added too much vegetable oil to begin with so it was caught in a minor situation. Really, I don't want to brag but I thought the taste was scrumptious with enough effort to back it up. It actually taught me a wonderful idea. But what the idea is I've yet to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike