The persecution and assassination of Inua as performed by the inmates of the asylum of Mri under the direction of the Sin

It is always a question of the when rather than the how; will I be able to sustain this or will it forever remain a farce? Boy looked dishevelled, and the seeds have all been planted and the ladies crossed, absent rizz. None have sown promise thus far; one will not be bothered. My focus needs to be redirected towards this reason for me being in this supposed holiday... of sorts. I may have some rest, but like I said, will it ever sustain? Life catches up too soon. My job is too stretch it too thin before it breaks, and once it does, pidele al diablo que me permita pagar mis deudas. There is no point in asking what it all is for, none of it ever matters, but regardless of the situation, one must make the best out of it.

Priorities are what I need; the distractions are in abundance. I must needs pass what I came here to do (the light at the end of the tunnel), and fuck the requirements for now. Plans, plans, plans. We all get there eventually, but for now, this.

Get to the destination. Fuck the consequence. Think about why I started this in the first place. Si pudiera dejar de pensar en Ainhoa por un minuto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike