Ain Somnia

If it's not so hard to understand

At least see me for me

If you were the wind you'd carry me

To find joy and serenity

If my madness can find miracles

Yours is always free

So release me;


If it's not bogged down by tragedy

It was always meant to be

If the time is right we can sail away

To find our melody

If I can't hold on to the miracles

You will still be free

So believe me;


If we were to play this symphony

Why'd you have to flee?

Because mine is yours like a reverie

Deep in a deep blue sea

If your madness can't cure miracles

You could still be free

So relieve me;


If I had more time for this fantasy

Believing that you'd be

Mine one day as a destiny

To our endless symphony

If this is more madness than a miracle

I'll never be set free

So bereave me; 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike