Thoughts of Ani: 11 to 25

I walk alone. I find myself standing naked all alone, deep in the heart of gold and silver and... there is no way out. This drudgery leaves me inconsolable. Sometimes I lack the precision of words to describe the feeling, but the feeling remains nevertheless, worse than words could ever define. Sometimes I find myself contemplating whether the words I use best resemble the moments I endure, and then I tell myself no. I still am naked all alone.

For years and years, and years have passed indeed, the path laid forth offers little reprieve. Actions offer very menial returns. Life and love and passion, all entangled all at once. Perhaps the meaninglessness of it all has been taken away from me, the urgency to push back and the audacity to retaliate. I am a creature borne of habit, and the habit has consumed me whole, dug deep, deep in the heart of gold and silver and...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike