Here or the next

Testing out my heart's capacity to endure. So in trying to eliminate any unwarranted vectors from making any decisive inputs, I turn to an action of least resistance. The other gentlemen slowly curtsied away into the weekend while the whole day slips from my grasp. It was an unmanly sight, driven by complete nightmare in faulty autonomy. The capacity to neglect the structure of my needs ultimately leads me to a more righteous path. It is ordained. Then my heart cleaves in wanting. There is no other recourse. One thing leads to another. Enduring the structure and tormenting the slow wait. It has since been forever. Even before this started, and it has always been the same since then. Still wanting the same thing, waiting for the same thing. These tests mean little when I know for certain my own heart's capacity. It can accommodate all, even this, so I know for certain it can also handle the positive aspects of its counterpart. Tiding the ebb and flow. Watching the rise and fall. Forever and always. I will rise above, here or the next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike