Worker ants

No one realises the extent of the deep-seated loathing I have for mouthbreathers who think I am vulnerable just because I bandy myself around like a commoncloth slave of my own volition. I simply have a preference for avoiding any trivial interactions, which is tantamount to me being able to have an ounce of dignity kept intact under the auspices of the mental acrobatics I have to exert in order to keep a semblance of some sanity, so, in that way, I allow myself to run amok with my assuring self-reliance and knack of steering clear of any sort of building confrontations. But some dolts just have the gall, no matter how hard you try not to spin it, to stick their notorious bigs in someone else's ass. Sticks and stones, and a whole lot of pet fucking peeves, may break my bones, words will and do sting a little, but they ricochet too, and once they do, welcome to the zoo, booboo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike