Ukiyo-e

The niceties had come and gone the moment the pretence had dissipated. Fortunate for me that the kick incurred only tapped me by a tickle instead of a full-blown genki-dama to the face. I had planned an exit strategy and only suffered minor burns on the way out.

The dragon's den became insufferable to an extent, much to my dismay. I am a villain through and through, I realise, and with this discovery is the acceptance that I may never share any kind of lofty ideals meant for a person worthy of stature. I have come only to liberate the demons and let live the visage of tyranny inside me, except to that of whom I cherish. She is all that will ever see the sweeter side of me. My verdict is vindication; held as a votive, not in vain; for the verisimilitude of my vestige is voracious, violent, and verily vacuous. It does not discriminate; for my vengeance sees no side to anything and everything. Everyone deserves equal punishment.

Being an adult has given me a different perspective in human interactions. The negativity is proving too surreal to peruse. It is unkind to us people prone to fits of reveries, so I am bound to react according to the balance of creation afforded to me by my progenitors.

Happiness is indeed the most insidious prison of all.

We have this personal and cultural imperative to be so fucking happy and productive, it is sickening beyond imagining. Conformity is a norm that must needs meet contempt and obloquy. Only when my individualisation is realised that my goal has not been for naught -- and it will be realised, and my love will flow freely from the heart whence it came. And all those that handed the nails that crucified me on the cross will be publicly condemned and flayed, pink and bleeding subcutaneously, poco a poco.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike