War and Piss

The cold season has come. No longer will I be able to wear my flip flops out and about. Shame. I adore the chill of the wind, it burns. The walls in the watchtower of my senses beckon against the silence. "If I had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice."

I do have to hurry. There is a small meeting I have to do, and I must needs, at the very least, look the part. Why am I thinking of bulls? That's because rabbits are hideous beasts. All they do is multiply by the dozens and hop really fast. Bulls on the other hand are strength in one. Bulls are prohibited inside a china shop, but rabbits are welcomed, for they become feast. Bulls feast upon china, dancing to the tune of cling and clang.

In three minutes I have to go. The thought of ice and bulls excite me. It has given me a whole new reason for being, renewed, and revitalised. I will be back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike