Intergalactic

Time after time

Nothing that I can do

Knowing your ways and

Loving your ways

But not getting through at all


For a bit, I had gotten used to the sky and its alluring blue. I had forgotten how it is to walk the earth, to toil, to sow, and for the past few days I had purposefully wanted to forget a lot of things, to lose myself once again to a fit of berserk. Some days I convince myself that this is worth it, and some days I tell myself it is all a fluke. In the cradle of this verdant external embrace, it had just been a sweet few days, but in the anxiety-ridden internal struggle of my heart, its rok had been eternal.

I have never ever been more tired merely resting. 


Day after day

Leaving the past behind

Coming to terms with

Stitches and burns and

Learning to fly again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike