Lost my heart, lost my mind

Funny things happen when least expected, or so is always the case. The call for something good breathes life off of my kindred spirit and bears some sort of increasing strength. I wouldn't want to assume. I've had similar feelings in the past, only to crash and burn simultaneously on my face and long since forgotten.

It feels good to wake up once more unhindered by time, but so is sadly the case.

The days leading to this always has something naughty up its sleeve. Last year I had an almost identical situation. Whatever this is doing to me now is unfortunately maybe just a fluke.

I need to go back and make sure. Please bring me somewhere concrete. Leave the theatrics on stage, this is my life we are talking now.

First stop: Party Fiesta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar