Skip to main content

Dottore

Transcript for epic fucking fail:

Good day, boytoys and gentlemen! My name is Bruce Danus, a strategist, an obsessive dilettante, and writer of best-selling historiographic metafictions, A Gentle Molestation and A Winner is You.

You can visit my website at www.brucedanus.com for more details.

I am here today to proudly unveil my next greatest lordnovel yet.

Pre-order it now and get a lifetime supply of malfunction which will greatly aid readers who have then suffered from delusions of grandeur!

Before the unveiling I would like to share a little story about something: When I was young I married a woman from a boring country called Brassiere where every day people eat coxinha, horrible food made of elephant turd and monkey meat. She used to feed it to me, her mother, her sister, her sister’s mother’s sister, and every woman in the land. Ever since then I developed a longstanding loathing for women.

My wife eventually left me. I could hardly give a rat’s ass. Although my hatred for womenkind grew more and more.

According to the scriptures, in the beginning God made the Earth and rested. Then God created man and rested. Then God created woman. And ever since then, neither God nor man has rested.

Without further ado, I would like to introduce to all of you the genius that is me: Misogyny Makes Me Happy, a novel for the appreciation of male chauvinism. I’ve always held that belief that real manhood must be earned by merit.

Nature intended women to be our slaves. They are our property. That is a universal fact! It is also an arithmetical fact that women are evil.

According to one of the most clinquant minds of history, a man, Bollock O’Bauer, pioneer and great hero, who single-handedly revolutionised science with his formulation of the theory of relativity and chronosynclastic infundibulum quantum magnum magickum rectum bada boom bada boom biggus dickus philippatosa...

He said:

[white board]

Equality Schmality.

Women will never be equal to men unless they walk down the street with a bald head and beer gut, and still be able to think their sex is on fire.

Hold on a sec... [phone]

Splendid news! I’ve received word that my wife has died in a ‘freak’ accident (FUCK YEAH) and now I must hurry to attend the hearing for her last will and testament. Toodle-oo, bitches!

Popular posts from this blog

And then...

Four hours and ticking and I cannot seem to be copacetic to the privacy of her suspicious absence. How could I be when frightening tremors had shook their country just earlier today? It has been quite common to read about earthquakes rocking Italy recently, and the more these events take place, the more people feel less surprised about the fatalities. At the moment, I can sit on this chair being bothered by Starbucks personnel every half an hour or so, waiting for updates of Miriam's whereabouts. Surely she would be safe. I suppose my fears always come back to bite me in my arse. This is a farcry from mine fears. Far be it from the truth, I will not let it tear me asunder. She will be back to me soon enough, and then it would not take long before she will be in my arms, singing praises of our love, beneath the starry sky and our duvet. There is this unusual feeling of dread knowing that tomorrow I will be once again immersed into a job that I do not love; a return to form; of bei…

Strange Fruit

I had recently adorned a vow of silence for myself with Miriam for no apparent reason whatsoever other than to suit my whim, and, regardless of the pettiness associated with this misdemeanour, I pray this will only strengthen us both in spirit for the coming days. The coming days are definitely not meant for one such as me.
In the next few hours, not shortly before I am done with this piece, this vow will be disavowed. Miriam is sleeping soundly in my right, broken by the exhaustion that seemed to catch her unaware. This was not what she had prepared for when coming to London. This was not what I meant for her when I asked her to come. In order to alleviate the guilt of me making it more difficult for us both, I do what it is that I do best, and that is to love her hungrily and wildly. And some little bit of swag on the side to cure her state of frustration albeit temporarily.
My days are long and yet wields very little. For now I do and take whatever I can, whenever I can. A grand f…

Decide my fate for me

As though the wind may pass with golden steps from shallow graves, the warmth of her hands could not defeat January weather in England, proving that tests of fate weigh heavier than the insidious intentions of a warring tribe. Perhaps it is high time I engage in other methods more worthy of personal consideration. She left me in the cold when my reality cloaked in malady was in full motion, sweating icicles in the interior, punching my guts in gutsy ups and gutsy downs. She was my meaning. She is my void.