Harbinger of Fool

The price of love
Greed and despair;
There was once a man
That no friends care

The price of life
It's always pathetic;
To find the adventure
Inhale copacetic

The price of luxury
Grant the necks with chain;
I will never forget
This life will sustain

The price of lust
When cunts are supply short;
At night we awaken
Mission: Abort

The price of lordship
It's not a fucking tell;
It's no better than lust
When cocks repel

The beauty of madness
I see it all come to life
Like dust to dust
It blows into one's eyesight

All knowing, cunning
Slumbers in your skin
Until twilight and fall
When the summers are far
The sky affects it
Like the sun affects the sky

Protruding blindness
Fading sadness
Lingering blessedness
Ruling steadfastness

The resplendence of freedom of thought
The beauty of madness
The thought that abides leading to salvation
The beauty of madness
The light piercing right through the night
The madness in action

Conglobate
Masturbate
Surrogate
Elevate

I can almost see her face now
I've never seen her ever
I can tell I wouldn't like her
That much I already know
She stands in a mirror
With a torch in hand
Illuminating the area from where she stood
Not a familiar face in sight
I'm blinded by the light
I almost wished I died an hour ago
Just so to lessen the sorrow
Avoid the conspiracy
This shit is tragedy

Places, places
It's rhetorics, here and there
Argumentative, spit or swallow
Two of a kind

Spirits starting to see the fade
Powerful images of the only one
Not even my ghost
There it is
Eyeing girls with malicious intent
Slowly slit its throat

The dog barks
I don't have one
The other side of the balcony
Sparkles to signal an end
Rejuvenate me
Make me believe
The madness is all there is
Like it or not

Broken the girl
Into tiny little pieces
Her voice flutters like karaoke
Slapped her cheek silly

She fell to the ground
Her sputum oozes out
I saw lights behind me
Green apple on the table
Grapes too
Such a sparkling formula
Where do I begin
Should I levitate my wit
To the highest degree
That's all it'll ever be
Irrelevant and otiose

The fodder and the creep
The price is always steep
The price is always creep
The fodder is I
The creep is I
My price is nigh
But why
It's just a lie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike