Cachinnate, my mind did so

Exotic sexy fruit
Sadomasochistic brute
There goes my breakfast out the window
Care to join me in my death row

Some nights are pink
Some days do stink
Whatever floats my father's boat
He only rises when it starts to bloat

Smile for the camera
Sweet child of America
The end is nigh
Please choose how to die

Selfishness is the only one cred
Says the woman with a fountainhead
The twist and turns are of no use now
The youth and I both disavow

Good lord money Jesus
The sorrow you touch is but contagious
It lies deep within the well
It signals the ocean with an iron bell

Spread the lands fall down with fire
Complete in package; lust and desire
Nasty was that one prick
As my cock felt like a ton of brick

Count the blessing
Stranger passing
Yellow road
From where I stowed

Your cunt speaks
Like tangerine beaks
Birds of a brood
It's time to intrude

Eyes from the sky look down upon its people
Philip K Dick laughs at the kipple
It's times like these we need to understand
Our lives are but some gloves in hand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike