Sunday morning

Conflicting thoughts immediately consume and compound me, punching like invisible tiny creatures walking in and out of my cognitive processing. It's difficult to trace the outline but it really doesn't matter because it barely makes any sense. I just want to lay low and allow myself to be gobbled up by my laziness as per usual. 

I don't feel like doing anything today. But, yeah, I just remembered my father mentioning something about a baptism thing to go to somewhere in Upton Park. Ugh, the distance is agony plus three. I might go there for food and a little bit of socializing. Not necessary, but could somehow work out for something better. Hopefully.

Aching to go somewhere in a couple of weeks. Somewhere that I've never been to. Vacation of sorts. Away from all these negative vibrations surrounding. Grab some happy soda and spend outdoors like mediocrity demands from all those who suffer. If only I knew.

And I really want to have an international driver's license now. Must take a yattata amounts of exam and practice though. Even my old pop failed the exam so mustn't take this lightly. Just want to avoid all those inevitable payments and charges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar