Willesden

I was waiting for the bus earlier going home from my Brazilian acquaintances' house party and I see a guy in sweat shirt and Spandex shorts jogging behind me. At first I was ignoring him but remained cautious that he might be dangerous and violent so I kept vigilant of the matter. He turns around and comes back then I thought maybe this guy does not have a clue what he is doing or where he plans to go, and the weather is just too awful to be jogging alone on the sidewalk.

He pops up out of nowhere beside me and asks, "Do you know what time it is?" Surprised, I hastily open my held Playstation Portable, late to realize that my phone was actually easier. I felt it freezing on me for a couple of awkward seconds and a slight sense of panic begins overcoming me. Finally it opens up and the clock stares back at me in hazy detail. "3:43 a.m.," I replied to him. He nods in acknowledgement and follows up in a swift manner, "Do you want a blowjob?" I felt my brain crack a little, as if someone just woke me up from a psychedelic nightmare. I remember I felt as if I was trapped in my own mind for what seemed like an eternity just asking myself if I heard him right. I did. He asked me if I wanted... a blowjob. A balding guy with ginger stubble and bulky, round face in Spandex asks me if I wanted a blowjob. He looked Irish but I do not really speculate on countries of origin. Much less for people who asks if I want a motherfucking blowjob. I did not know what to say to him. I kept mum and stayed that way for quite a few uncomfortable seconds. He then stared at me with those cunning, perverted eyes and tells me, "No? Thanks," and moves away. I whispered to myself in secret, "I should have been the one saying that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Preparar