NWZ

The end is coming of what was allegedly supposed to be the best year of my life by far, and it seems farfetched now to imagine why I believed such nonsense. The whole notion of believing that having an amazing year right after last year's end is quite painfully absurd. More absurd than believing that I still have a few more days to commit before it kaputs into the annals of history, and still somehow I believe in the strength of conviction. I will have my final attempt at joyous victory in the company of Ani in Alanya, or so I hope.

So far, so good. All the world I have seen before me passing by. Perhaps it is time, once more, to stop worrying about myself and learn to optimise love, with me or against.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed is strong

Man bites dog

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike