Dreamt a dream

A long week ahead. Sometimes you just allow the momentum to propagate. to marinate, by and for itself. Better than being a carpenter without a saw.

I had a dream that woke me up, almost sweating profusely. Knew I had rested enough that the body had to rebel, once again. It was another dream about Ainhoa. And should I even discuss this dream? A dream that we know always ends on a deadend is not much for conversation. Only stirring up echoes of the past that never was and never will be, no matter how much I would want it willed into fruition.

To suffer in silence is preferrable, and suffer and suffer some more, ad infinitum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verboten

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike

Me: Things that have happened to other people are happening in mine, the worst truly has come and not a moment too soon