Age of Villainy

Past two night were perhaps the most comfortable I have graced thus far, despite in the past I have said never to dabble again in hostelsurfing (just because I had realised that spending all that money has not been all that worth it). Just I felt that it was an important occasion at this particular moment being that it had been so cold out in the open to the teeth. Squatting at my hedge (defensively begotten) in Hyde Park had been mostly deplorable. Almost impossible to conceive the struggle and difficulties of my days to days, and, despite having no beneficial returns and the prospect of losing advantage for the upcoming December charade, it was then that I felt compelled to return to my temporary accommodational relief. Besides, my work in Roundhouse for the Christmas runs will guarantee me a return here in the nearest future, so it might be best for me to just let it pass. It should not be as detrimental to my pockets if I pray the cards right.

So I woke up slightly groggy this morning, but better than the usual, having spent all of yesterday with la ragazza dei miei sogni on a Facebook marathon. It had been very common and typical days recently (with little to no effect on my person, save for a miscalculation a week ago on a certain predicament that led me to spending a bit more than necessary). Still, not as bad as the situation a few months ago, when I zeroed my bank account for a few hours' touch moments of morning sex. Never again. It was then that I knew I had fucked up thoroughly, jeopardising everything I had done previously over a fool's whim. Besides the groggy morning I had suffered, today had given me a renewed perspective about simple things that are otherwise thought of as mundane. While my ability to write had stagnated over the past few weeks, or months even, my desire to pull through this rut had overcome complacency and adversity and great vigour and ferocity had emerged in its stead. New inspirations have propelled me to revisit a familiar interest and my intent is to go along with it as it stands. Today marks a great new age for villainy. Donald Trump's emergence in the United States as its new head of state offers great opportunity, and a confirmation of my own deep desires to bring out what society deems difficult of me; Rodrigo Duterte's bid to improve the quality of life in the Philippines; and Miriam's imminent arrival. These are things that really mindstruck me recently, and perhaps take some time to poke into while I wallow into my own craven tirades. God knows I cannot wait to shaken the tailbottoms of my Murican brethren about Trump especially after making light of Britain's concern with regards to its departure from the European Union. But until then it might as well be that the machination of everyone I thought were different from mine were actually much closer than I deemed it to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike