Sunny Diaries - D1: Glasgow Reloaded

Here I go again. Me and Mioseon landed our feet in Glaswegia after a ten-hour trip from London Victoria. That time spent inside the nauseamobile was depressing, but not entirely bad what with having intimate time with Mioseon and all. She provided me with the nourishment my heart and spirit needs, and my worries dissipate along with the hale that greeted us at Salford.

Our goal was to take a week of spiritual journey to finish the West Highland Way. It's going to be her first while it would be my second. Funny how we end up in a circle. First we find our paths crossed in this exact same place we currently find ourselves at, and our remaining time together will be spent doing the same thing I have always wanted us to do on our first day out. I feel like a Phoenix brought to life for pushing through with a promise which then I tried to shrug off. Now we can comfortably say farewell with teary eyes but open arms, longing for the day we will ourselves encapsulated in the same bubble we find ourselves in now.

Our love story is anything but normal. My transformation is anything but normal. My love is anything but normal. Yet I am nothing but normal.

We arrived at ten in the evening, had a hearty dinner at the McDonald's at Jamaica close to the hostel where we met. We booked a night at Eurohostel, made love, and realised we might finally be good enough for each other that we are both willing to give our lives all to make the littlest things matter. The sexual encounters are atrocious delivered thanks to me, but her efforts to please are appeasing and warm. This is what I long for in life; the simplicity and higher acceptance with each other. No other man or woman has ever given me this much light, and I will be damned to let go of her as easily.

Glaswegia is surprisingly tame for a Thursday night, with dodgy characters lurking about here and there, but the bosoms and the martyrs are nowhere to be found. I was expecting more, to be honest. Tomorrow a friend awaits us, and our passions rekindled from a past which I thought was forgone. One day of madness is perfectly fine. 

This place has dramatically changed personalities since the last time I set foot. It was only six months ago and so many things have changed. Hopefully the day will bring light all the answers that I seek and all the chagrin that stalled our welcome here today. May the night drown us in warmth and affection as well, so that we may value our last remaining days together in perfect, harmonious synchrony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man bites dog

Seed is strong

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and innocent alike